mariesnowgoose is offline Official OTW
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: She's picking on me again

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i

Rugby Scot vs Eng

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Looks like Scotland are making a massive comeback!
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    There but for the grace of God go I
    Likes oldhippy1, Tezza33 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1999 t4
    What a game,fantastic rugby comeback from the jocks and what a save from England
    Wish my football team had the spirit and fight from either team.
    Likes shortcircuit, Tezza33 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vw t5
    And we keep the cup! What a game of rugby. 🥃
    Likes burridge01, shortcircuit, Tezza33 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Elddis 120
    Im a huge England fan but believe we are a team of bottlers. They look great when everythings going well but just like against Wales, when it gets tough their arses go. I hate saying it because when on their game England look world beaters, Sadly when teams get into them they fall apart. Well done Wales, fully deserved, best team in the six nations.
    mickwatsonphotography.com
    Likes Tezza33 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 584 Classic
    I thoroughly enjoyed watchingthat with my Wife apart from all the bad language, why do people have to swear so much watching sport, it totally spoils it for me, Maggy has promised to try and curb the swearing next time though, well done Scotland for that comeback

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vw t5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffeecat View Post
    Im a huge England fan but believe we are a team of bottlers. They look great when everythings going well but just like against Wales, when it gets tough their arses go. I hate saying it because when on their game England look world beaters, Sadly when teams get into them they fall apart. Well done Wales, fully deserved, best team in the six nations.
    Wasn’t all to do with England’s arses going and more to do with Scotland changing their game at half time. Well done Scotland for keeping the cup. 🏉😂
    Likes chas17, alcam, shortcircuit, Tezza33, jagmanx liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    B544
    this england team look like the french were 10/20 years ago ie full out lovely rugby but at a pace that’s almost impossible to maintain & they blow up in the second half , i thought scotland’s bench had the edge in experience when they came on & maintained the pressure, our subs seemed random we replaced an injured farrell & bought on ford the leicester fly half and took off his club partner ben young’s for a young inexperienced 4th choice player,
    but above all well done scotland to come through that first half hammering with their heads up was stunning a well deserved victory
    Likes Tezza33, shortcircuit liked this post
    Thanks caledonia thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Mli 570
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyken View Post
    this england team look like the french were 10/20 years ago ie full out lovely rugby but at a pace that’s almost impossible to maintain & they blow up in the second half , i thought scotland’s bench had the edge in experience when they came on & maintained the pressure, our subs seemed random we replaced an injured farrell & bought on ford the leicester fly half and took off his club partner ben young’s for a young inexperienced 4th choice player,
    but above all well done scotland to come through that first half hammering with their heads up was stunning a well deserved victory
    An “injured” Farrell my a*se!! He was pulled off before he committed yet another of his trademark and dangerous shoulder tackles and got red carded. How he has managed not to be yellow carded for these tackles in previous games is beyond me and he should have been sin binned in the Calcutta Cup match for such a tackle.
    Likes caledonia, brucews liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2012 Globecar Campscout RD, on Fiat 2.3 Multijet 130
    I nearly switched off just before half time, then the first Scotland try! I was on the edge of my seat for the whole of the second half, and nearly had a heart attach in the extra time. Whilst it ended a draw, and my beloved Scotland held on to the Calcutta Cup, the match itself was the most exhilarating game of rugby that I have seen in over 40 years. Well done to both teams.
    No-one's ever really traveled anywhere until they get back home
    Likes caledonia, shortcircuit, Tonybvi liked this post
    Thanks caledonia thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vw t5
    My dad was thought the game was over at halftime and went to the stock cars instead. By the time he got there more people were watching the rugby on their phones than were watching the racing. My throats still sore from shouting at the telly. Best game of the tournament by far.
    Likes Tonybvi liked this post

Thread Information