CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wedding reception

  1. #1

    Member Number
    6231
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,986
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100

    Wedding reception



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Over the weekend a neighbour got married and myself and another neighbour invited to a reception at a family members house. Typical affair a Muslm wedding that seems to go on for days

    Doing the gentlemanly thing, I escorted my neighbour for all of 100 yards and imagine my surprise when she had dressed for the occasion IMG_20190407_155626.jpgIMG_20190407_155657.jpg

    The ladies at the reception loved it and appreciated the effort... I thought I could cook,the food prepared by the mother and sisters of the bride ,,seriously want to marry one stunning these Asian ladies are certainly taught how to cook and a world away from take aways

    Channa

  2. #2

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,081
    Location
    Glengormley
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    There are only ever two things on your mind channa,food and we will not speak of the other,hope you had a good day.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes alcam liked this post

  3. #3

    Member Number
    46812
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,407
    Location
    Peak District
    Motorhome
    1997 Lunar Road Star 570 2001 BMW 1150RS
    When I first saw the picture, Andy, I thought that you had had a shave, silly me, then I read the text, Muslim weddings are great if you have the stamina
    When life gives you lemons, add them to your gin & tonic
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

  4. #4

    Member Number
    6231
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,986
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    There are only ever two things on your mind channa,food and we will not speak of the other,hope you had a good day.
    I am doing my best not to mention Motorbikes

    Channa
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

  5. #5

    Member Number
    38839
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,799
    Location
    Nantwich
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Brexit.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

  6. #6

    Member Number
    7973
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,367
    Motorhome
    Burstner
    They enjoy their Weddings Andrew.

    I have seen a few weddings of rich Egyptian families, usually one a week. I was working in Alexandria and my Hotel was in the grounds of what had been the Palace of King Farouk. Money seemed no expense and most of it seemed to be spent on the noisiest musicians they could find.

    The first one was interesting to watch but I soon got fed up of the racket and used to go elsewhere for a few beers.

  7. #7

    Member Number
    18841
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    535
    Motorhome
    Burstner T660 Nexxo
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    They enjoy their Weddings Andrew.

    I have seen a few weddings of rich Egyptian families, usually one a week. I was working in Alexandria and my Hotel was in the grounds of what had been the Palace of King Farouk. Money seemed no expense and most of it seemed to be spent on the noisiest musicians they could find.

    The first one was interesting to watch but I soon got fed up of the racket and used to go elsewhere for a few beers.
    Is that the hotel that is out to the east of Alexandria near the seafront?

  8. #8

    Member Number
    7973
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,367
    Motorhome
    Burstner
    Quote Originally Posted by saxonborg View Post
    Is that the hotel that is out to the east of Alexandria near the seafront?
    Yes that's the one. If I can dig out my old diaries I might find its name. A diary was essential for noting expense claims. Some might call it creative accounting.
    Likes watchthis liked this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •