CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notre-Dame cathedral on fire :(

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    M8YrEWq_d.jpg

It's a shame to see for sure. Funny though how they were struggling for restoration funds and it suddenly catches fire.... Not the first time we've heard that story in various different places. I've lost count how many times weston pier has been on fire lol.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    A cool 100 million to put back - yeah right, I bet the final bill will be more than double. How come with these big building projects, rail and road building etc the price is always way way above the quoted price?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Carthago C-Line 4.9
    Very sad, loved that cathedral been twice.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Talbot Expreess
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    A cool 100 million to put back - yeah right, I bet the final bill will be more than double. How come with these big building projects, rail and road building etc the price is always way way above the quoted price?
    I think the figure bandied around was in the billions already 600 000 000.00 raised in a few hours. What about the people who have no homes, jobs or medical care. That figure would build I don't know how many homes and hospitals Notre-Dame cathedral on fire :(

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Likes vindiboy liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    The only reason Notre Dame is still partially standing is that the Red Adair of Washington, i.e. Donald Trump, provided guidence on Twitter on how to put it out:

So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!

Incredibly, the Fire Service in France decided to do their own thing based on their own training and knowledge! What fools!
    D4OjxjUW0AA-VPz.png
    But at least they acted on the "must act quickly" advice and put down the 2nd bottle of wine and wended their way over to the fire.
    Bravo, Monsieur le President Trompe for saving the world yet again.
    Find me on motorhomer.com, a Brexit-Free Zone

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Not many people know that the cathedral belongs to the French State, It is the same with most of the historic buildings..
    Macron did it?????????? to stop the yellow beasts mucking up his plans for total control????????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information