CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bemused !!

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Never turn up on time or looking well dressed ,you are immediately marked down in their points system.If you can get to their interview on time ...ect ect

Had a couple 318 Tourings,great cars

Polar Bear is offline Any news of the iceberg?
    Name: Wilhelm
    Spouse: Karen

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B544
    If these assessors are so good at their job as doctors as to able to diagnose every single ailment and make patients better in a half hour consultancy, how come they aren't working in Harley Street?
    Wilhelm.
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
    If these assessors are so good at their job as doctors as to able to diagnose every single ailment and make patients better in a half hour consultancy, how come they aren't working in Harley Street?
    You know the score find as many as possible fit for work, I have been told get the interview recorded and you stand a better chance of success.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW crafter
    the operative told me well Mr Channa you are due a 48 refund !!!

They are probably unaware of your intention to "carry stock" so I would put it in the boot and cover it up if I were you. If you were stopped at a roadside check the police would check your insurance coverage included 'business' use and prosecute if it doesn't, just saying.
    Likes channa liked this post

Member Number
    You're likely to have LCW* if you're having weekly dialysis.

*won't have to work, but you might have to do some regular tasks to get ready for work - called having 'limited capability for work' (LCW)

I guess your GP got the standard letter, called an ESA65B, is sent automatically to the GPs of all claimants who fail a WCA and are declared fit enough to work by DWP.

ESA65B says DWP have found you fit for work and tells your GP to no longer issue sick notes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information