CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glasto

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    all is not well at Worthy Farm..... the showers were closed to preserve water for drinking... fair enough .... a fair number of stewards on Friday suffered bad nose bleeds and unexpected migraines.... some are blaming the 5G that Eavis has used to power the festival.... a video made about this was put on FB and withdrawn fairly quickly by FB.....

i heard the music on Friday but not a peep since... maybe the wind direction has changed....
    This one?

Likes delicagirl, highlandron liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by mistericeman View Post
    This one?

ian Crane has been campaigning against 5G for a long time.... he is a very knowledgeable and interesting man

this is another more scientific source for concerns about Glastonbuy's 5G experiment at this years festival

"5G Ready"? UK Government's "5G Rural First": "Dangerously High" Levels of Electromagnetic Field Radiation (EMF) in Southern England. - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
    Last edited by delicagirl; 30-06-2019 at 14:21.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Kontiki 640
    Just finished watching "Kylie" and I never thought I would ever say this but she was awesome. Three gigs stand out in recent years for me and thats the Pretenders two years ago and Metallica the year before I think and Kylie today. Her version of her song "Slow" as a Bowie "Fashion" mash up was simply incredible. Musically it was just first class. If she doesnt release that as a single she is crackers. All pretty slick and shes still quite hot (For an old bird ).

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1993 570ffb classic tabbert
    Quote Originally Posted by barryd View Post
    Hawkwind headlined the acoustic stage (of all stages for them to play?) last night but I cant find any coverage of it. Of all the bands I wanted to see they were top of the list.

Seen them a few times and they played in 89 off the back of a flat bed truck about three in the morning in the now banned Travellers field at Glasto which used to be about quarter of a mile down a track on the fringe of the festival grounds. Devo also played that night there. None of this was on the bill, there were just rumours that they were going to turn up. It was like a scene out of a Mad Max film. Awesome. I think I woke up in a hedge covered in mud.
    a
    Also saw Hawkwind play off a flatbed at Rock and Blues on a farm in Derbyshire.
    Likes barryd, shaunr68 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1993 570ffb classic tabbert
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    all is not well at Worthy Farm..... the showers were closed to preserve water for drinking... fair enough .... a fair number of stewards on Friday suffered bad nose bleeds and unexpected migraines.... some are blaming the 5G that Eavis has used to power the festival.... a video made about this was put on FB and withdrawn fairly quickly by FB.....

i heard the music on Friday but not a peep since... maybe the wind direction has changed....
    nose bleeds and migraines could also be the symptoms of 5g of marching powder,only kidding im sure everybody was wlll behaved.
    Thanks delicagirl thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Anyone go to the Deeply Vale festival near Bury in Manchester during the 70's ? Proper hippy festival complete with porridge pit, announcements from stage about which acid to avoid and announcements backstage about who was selling the best dope. Some weird and wonderful bands played there, nobody too mega but Hawkwind were supposed to have played, I must have dropped a good one because I don't remember them playing! I remember Tractor YouTube in particular, they were so good I freaked out from one side of the field to the other and back again.

Great days.
    A fart - telling your pants to get out of the way.
    Likes mark61 liked this post

Member Number

Likes mark61, izwozral liked this post
    Thanks izwozral thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Wow, I am actually in the first clip around the 1:56 mark, on the left, blonde hair, stood in front of the guy with the leather bomber jacket. Was there with mate Clive, Snake and Izzy,
    Thanks for posting.
    A fart - telling your pants to get out of the way.
    Likes mistericeman liked this post
    Thanks mistericeman thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    Wow, I am actually in the first clip around the 1:56 mark, on the left, blonde hair, stood in front of the guy with the leather bomber jacket. Was there with mate Clive, Snake and Izzy,
    Thanks for posting.
    Plenty of info out there IF you fancy a Google and rekindling Times gone by.

Deeply Vale free festival 1976-79

Return to Deeply Vale – in conversation with festival pioneer Chris Hewitt | writewyattuk

I think there's even a cd box set.... Not cheap though....

Various - The Deeply Vale Box Set (NEW 6 x CD) 811702015724 | eBay

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW T4 Holdsworth

Silver Machine

Quote Originally Posted by barryd View Post
    Hawkwind headlined the acoustic stage (of all stages for them to play?) last night but I cant find any coverage of it. Of all the bands I wanted to see they were top of the list.

Seen them a few times and they played in 89 off the back of a flat bed truck about three in the morning in the now banned Travellers field at Glasto which used to be about quarter of a mile down a track on the fringe of the festival grounds. Devo also played that night there. None of this was on the bill, there were just rumours that they were going to turn up. It was like a scene out of a Mad Max film. Awesome. I think I woke up in a hedge covered in mud.
    Have seen Hawkwind at Newcastle city hall, they where going through a weird stage and had renamed themselves Hawklords, must of been strange doing an acoustic version of silver machine, Devo "Are we not men" ? they played at Knebworth on the same weekend as the beach boys headlined i think it was 1979 ?, the previous year i had the pleasure of being present when Led Zep played outstanding! Still dazed and confused now
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information