CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beadwork.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar

Beadwork.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Does anyone like to do beadwork? Are you bored and want something to do? Is your eyesight good? Do you want a bottle of wine?

If the answer is yes to all of the above, I can help you out.

I bought one of these Full 5D Diamond Painting Angels And Demons Unframed 35x35cm | eBay and didn't realise how many beads and how small they would be. There are thousands.
    You press the beads onto a sticky canvas which is numbered to the colour of bead to use, a bit like painting by numbers.

Thing is, I really like the picture but I just don't do fiddly, I am a sledgehammer type!

Yeah, ok, a bottle of wine is a crap wage for hours of work but if you like this sort of craft then it's a win win.

Awaits weird and wonderful replies from the jokers in the pack!
    The best thing about motorhoming? It's harder for relatives to visit a moving target.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Only a memory
    Don't hold your breath waiting for replies, Ral...
    Nobody else but you, is that weird on here..
    Wrap it up nicely, and put it under the Xmas tree , for Izzy.
    It's not where you live... It's HOW you live..
    Likes izwozral liked this post
    Thanks izwozral thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Blimey Paul. I thought I was going to asphyxiate, doesn't Jenny fancy a night stabbing the odd bead or two?
    The best thing about motorhoming? It's harder for relatives to visit a moving target.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    To be totally honest, this is the second purchase on ebay that I have failed to read the small print, I thought it was an oil painting

Bought an abstract off this guy and it is............................. to be honest, it's crap. Bracken [dog] could have done a better job had I painted her arse in different colours and let her scoot her bum across a canvas!

Bugger it, I could have scooted my arse across a canvas and done a better job! Without colours!!!!
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Only a memory
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    To be totally honest, this is the second purchase on ebay that I have failed to read the small print, I thought it was an oil painting

Bought an abstract off this guy and it is............................. to be honest, it's crap. Bracken [dog] could have done a better job had I painted her arse in different colours and let her scoot her bum across a canvas!

Bugger it, I could have scooted my arse across a canvas and done a better job! Without colours!!!!
    Now there's a good idea, you could be the next Damien Hurst ..
    Just make sure the gallery keeps the windows open !
    It's not where you live... It's HOW you live..

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Pilote Galaxy 240
    Hi, I could do this, what time frame would you be looking at? it would have to be inbetween my card making and knitting.
    You can take the girl out of Wales but you cannot take Wales out of the girl

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Quote Originally Posted by GinaRon View Post
    Hi, I could do this, what time frame would you be looking at? it would have to be inbetween my card making and knitting.
    Thanks Gina, no time frame at all. Are you going to Drurridge, if so I can bring it along for you to see before you commit to doing it. Otherwise, I can post it to you.

Member Number

Might have looked a better job, but the smell definitely wouldn't be.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Pilote Galaxy 240
    Thanks Gina, no time frame at all. Are you going to Drurridge, if so I can bring it along for you to see before you commit to doing it. Otherwise, I can post it to you.
    Unfortunately not doing Duridge, still thinking about Hereford not sure of family commitments. If it is not too costly to post then post,I like a challenge and have fancied doing one of these but dare not start a new hobby - I have a dedicated craft room and a dining room that looks like a craft room and then bits and pieces all over the house.

I will PM my address.
    You can take the girl out of Wales but you cannot take Wales out of the girl
    Likes trixie88 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Sounds like our house. I have a workshop in the garage, and tools all over the house, including ladders and trestles and the garden has scaffolding, wheelbarrows etc.
    Likes trixie88 liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information