CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 77

Thread: Pensions

  1. #31

    Member Number
    29986
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,246
    Location
    Dewsbury West Yorks
    Motorhome
    09 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Swift Mondial RL


    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    My problem is i have a 10 year and 8 year old eating me out of house and home.
    Just wait until they are 13 and 15 if you want to see food vanish.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

  2. #32

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,661
    Location
    Glengormley
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazerloz View Post
    Just wait until they are 13 and 15 if you want to see food vanish.
    When i was at school i eat the dinners other did not want,some times three.
    Only dirty people wash

  3. #33

    Member Number
    7572
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,814
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    When i was at school i eat the dinners other did not want,some times three.
    Definitely take after their father!
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

  4. #34

    Member Number
    4387
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,506
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Quote Originally Posted by daygoboy View Post
    Food banks Trev. good excuse for trips out in your van, the kids will
    never know, if you park out of sight on collection.
    Get Admin. to set up a dedicated 'FLT Eating Out for Nowt' POI section
    Many a true word.

    When we were feeding the homeless on a friday evening we would often get families on holiday turning up for a free meal in st Peters carpark.

    50.720329, -1.875574

    usually parked the car around the corner and walked in.

    Dezi ps I put the co ordinates in in case you ever feel the need.
    Likes trevskoda, daygoboy liked this post

  5. #35

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,661
    Location
    Glengormley
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    I have taken note of the above.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes daygoboy liked this post

  6. #36

    Member Number
    46812
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,514
    Location
    Peak District
    Motorhome
    1997 Lunar Road Star 570+750 moto Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezi View Post
    Many a true word.

    When we were feeding the homeless on a friday evening we would often get families on holiday turning up for a free meal in st Peters carpark.

    50.720329, -1.875574

    usually parked the car around the corner and walked in.

    Dezi ps I put the co ordinates in in case you ever feel the need.
    Our church used to do a feed caravan, I took it out into the centre of Manchester on Friday nights. We had a lovely regular clientele, but suddenly it changed and we were becoming threatened so for our own safety we had to stop
    Wine is the proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy

  7. #37

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,661
    Location
    Glengormley
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by oppy View Post
    Our church used to do a feed caravan, I took it out into the centre of Manchester on Friday nights. We had a lovely regular clientele, but suddenly it changed and we were becoming threatened so for our own safety we had to stop
    I can see it now,stand and deliver,all for a decent bit of free grub.
    Only dirty people wash

  8. #38

    Member Number
    22888
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,129
    Location
    West Lancashire
    Motorhome
    Carthago Chic C-Line 4.9
    I didnít know the German pension was so high.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

  9. #39

    Member Number
    44641
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,735
    Motorhome
    Globecar 636SB
    Quote Originally Posted by phillybarbour View Post
    I didn’t know the German pension was so high.

    Lies, damned lies, and statistics. It's the typical FB bullshit, the more important figure is the minimum pension payment which is similar across much of Western Europe, on top of that people can 'top up' their pension, in Germany that's included in the main pension, in UK you can pay into a private pension.
    Likes Obanboy666 liked this post

  10. #40

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,661
    Location
    Glengormley
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by colinmd View Post
    Lies, damned lies, and statistics. It's the typical FB bullshit, the more important figure is the minimum pension payment which is similar across much of Western Europe, on top of that people can 'top up' their pension, in Germany that's included in the main pension, in UK you can pay into a private pension.
    I did pay into a pri pension and told lies when i took it out,turns out i will have to live to 144 to get back what i put in or take £11 a mth,the whole thing was a scam by uk gove to get there ass out of a pickle,its about time people stood up and take the ins co and gove to task or geld the feckers.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes chrisjones18 liked this post

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •