CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Us enjoying our camper ..holidays and rough camping

  1. #21
    Readytoroll Guest


    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
    All those pictures and only two bottles of bud on show, and they were in the fridge.

    Jon
    Thats what I thought, way to much salad cream in that fridge!

    Great photos and I love the one of the van on the beach on its own. heeven eh!

  2. #22
    rach-chavette Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoroll View Post
    Thats what I thought, way to much salad cream in that fridge!

    Great photos and I love the one of the van on the beach on its own. heeven eh!
    I have hidden the best pics haha you really dont wanna see a drunk Rach

    No seriously we try not to get too drunk on campsites etc as we dont want to be annoying to the other campers .. we are a good bunch honest
    We do like a few beers (rum) and a sing song around a camp fire but usually the other campers come join us

  3. #23
    Readytoroll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rach-chavette View Post
    we are a good bunch honest
    We do like a few beers (rum) and a sing song around a camp fire but usually the other campers come join us
    Was that Billy Piper joining you at Symonds Yatt lol? Looks like her.

  4. #24
    rach-chavette Guest
    haha we take billy piper everywhere shes a right pain

  5. #25

    Member Number
    8106
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    love the pic of the bus on the beach ....... it kind of sums up the whole vdub campervan thing in one picture. I'm using it as wallpaper for a while , hope you dont mind.

  6. #26
    rach-chavette Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by project2006 View Post
    love the pic of the bus on the beach ....... it kind of sums up the whole vdub campervan thing in one picture. I'm using it as wallpaper for a while , hope you dont mind.
    Not at all My wallpaper too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •