CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Weston-Super -Mare

steveandpat Guest

Weston-Super -Mare

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    The Sands Public House right on the front has a car park and motorhomes can stay over night for 2, between the hours of 8pm and 8 am

Captain Guest
    Thanks steveandpat,

Did you stay there and was it midweek or the weekend? What is the bar like?

I have a feeling it may get very busy and loud at the weekend until the wee hours.

steveandpat Guest
    We have not stayed there we were in Weston yesterday and I noticed the notice saying you could stop so I asked a man who was just about to clamp a car about stopping and he said yes it was right and you could stop for 12 hours for 2 just park around the back and it would be quieter.
    The beer is fine and they do do some food, We will be staying there soon so when we do I will let you know how we gat on.
    Regards
    Steve and Pat

Nomad1 Guest
    I wouldnt stay anywhere near the Sands,,,,ive seen some rowdy goings on in the early hours in front of of the sands and down the in the carpark area,,,on weekends the police riot van parks oppersite waiting for trouble..

Tigatigatiger Guest
    For our honeymoon we tandemed down from Oxfordshire to the Eden project and then back to Weston-Super-Mare where we got a train home. We arrived in Weston mid morning, we sat on the sea front eating our breakfast. Next thing...

A bloke as drunk as, stopping the traffic then walking over cars! (bonnet, roof boot etc.) Police turned up by which point the bloke had legged across the beach, tide was out. Police off in not so hot pursuit!
    More coppers arrived-including one with a dog, by this point the bloke was having a lovely paddle. Copper with dog ran across the beach, as the bloke decided it was time for a swim! This point the life boat was launched!
    The copper with the dog never did let it go put it did enjoy a lovely swim as he caught up with the drunken bloke. The copper looked well pissed off as he walked the bloke pass us (both wet to above the waist), the dog looked v. happy and run on the beach and a swim!

we talking about popping back one day....

steveandpat Guest
    I have only said that overnight parking is possible at this location it is entirely up to the individual if they stop or not, its just another option. You can get trouble no matter where you park its the luck of the draw.

Captain Guest
    'You can get trouble no matter where you park its the luck of the draw'.

This is very true. I've had many a good night in Weston, but also remember a couple of stag nights and the beach racing in October when things weren't so quiet

Thread Information