CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Transit based motorhomes being stolen.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    see picture

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by TJBi View Post
    Post, chains, clamps not a lot of hassle if not using the Moho for a month.
    If you use it that little, maybe a thief would be better taking it off your hands? ;-)

Member Number
    Personally I'd rather the inconvenience of using anti theft devices than the inconvenience and cost of having mine going missing BUT each to their own I guess.
    Likes saxonborg, sasquatch, Alf, Wully liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hobby Van Exclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    If you use it that little, maybe a thief would be better taking it off your hands? ;-)
    Having, a few years ago, had one "taken off my hands" within some 90 to 150 minutes of parking it, I find your remark to be in singularly bad taste.
    Likes mistericeman, Wully liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    see picture
    Quote Originally Posted by mistericeman View Post
    Personally I'd rather the inconvenience of using anti theft devices than the inconvenience and cost of having mine going missing BUT each to their own I guess.
    Some anti theft devices are no inconvenience at art. Others are a huge hassle.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    see picture
    Quote Originally Posted by TJBi View Post
    Having, a few years ago, had one "taken off my hands" within some 90 to 150 minutes of parking it, I find your remark to be in singularly bad taste.
    I've had a very special, irreplacable motorhome stolen with years of accumulated children's toys, favourite things, irreplaceable photos as well as "valuables" from using g the van regularly for many years. What is in bad taste is letting them steal your sense of humour as well.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B598
    Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    I've had a very special, irreplacable motorhome stolen with years of accumulated children's toys, favourite things, irreplaceable photos as well as "valuables" from using g the van regularly for many years. What is in bad taste is letting them steal your sense of humour as well.
    Sorry but I am getting to the end of my tolerance. It seems that every reported post is because you want to be abrasive with other members. If you have no respect for this community then I will remove your posting rights.

You are such a clever man and can be so helpful when you want too, please can we have more of nice hairydog?
    Likes mistericeman, TJBi liked this post
    Thanks mistericeman, TJBi thanked for this post

Member Number
    As I've posted previously a modified disklok is worth it's weight in gold....

They are pretty difficult to remove in standard form BUT a bit of time with a welder and they really are a highly visible deterrent.

Not overly difficult to use BUT really unappealing to deal with without power tools AND the associated noise.

I still stand by my earlier layers layers layers approach to vehicle security....
    Layers cost scroaty types time AND effort.... Both of which they detest.
    Likes Wully, TJBi, saxonborg, RoadTrek Boy liked this post
    Thanks saxonborg thanked for this post

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information