CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen vw t5 found

Member Number:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggBear View Post
    Poor people who owned it must have been gutted when they saw it. I get so angry my dad's a farmer,& he's been burgled 27 times now. It's gutting to work hard to build something up just to watch some reptile take it away from you. Dad's 75 now & still working full time. These people should be ashamed of themselves.
    Tell you dad to shoot the next one i dout he will get jail but if they give him 30 years or so you will have him much longer which is good as they will feed him well ,lots of rest to watch tv and some days out on parole ,bit like a care home only free and they wont take his farm to pay so win win.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman View Post
    really makes you sick at the thought of it. I suppose the insurance say they can get it fixed.
    Any reason for saying that?

Member Number:
    Looks like a professional strip they've left nothing of value on that probably some icehole doing up an accident damaged van hope they burn in hell scumbags. This happened to me about 15 years ago I had a new caravan stolen the police found it six weeks later with the whole interior ripped out they said they had an idea who done it but never came to anything so done a bit of investigating myself and found out there was a couple of guys converting vans using the insides from new caravans.one night about six months later they had a big fire at there yard and police found loads of stolen vans cars caravans hundreds of thousands of pounds worth and when they went to court 200 hours community service no justice cut there hands off thieving c.unts sorry about rant 😬😡😡
    Likes - trevskoda, bedonwheels, sasquatch liked this post

Member Number:
    cant believe thats all they got . should have been taken back to fire with an open LPG bottle strapped to them imho

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    They cut all the good panels without numbers stamped in so they can sell on to people doing a rebuild,old vans and cars are the latest targets+motorbikes.
    correct ,big profits to be made now on the parts any traceable parts arnt wanted like the chassis . engine and box more than likely been shipped overseas eastern europe seems the favourite place at the moment not that hard to ship them there then from there the rest of europe and the world is an open door to the gangs doing this ,mind you they have certainly picked that t5 bones clean ,certanly beyond economic repair ,i would have thought they would have fired the shell first though before dumping it ,cleans any evidence up . or other means of disposing of the body .
    in the process of hunting for another tin shed on wheels
    Likes - trevskoda liked this post

Member Number:
    Feel so sorry for the pepole this happened to it must be absolutely heartbreaking.

As for the scum that did it, send them looking for landmines/IEDs.
    Likes - trevskoda, jacquigem, Looser cruiser, bedonwheels liked this post

Member Number:

Scum

Quote Originally Posted by Tim120 View Post
    Feel so sorry for the pepole this happened to it must be absolutely heartbreaking.

As for the scum that did it, send them looking for landmines/IEDs.

Even the word 'scum' isn't strong enough is it? These beyond low-life ar*eholes have zero conscience, when they're not ruining people's dreams by such deeds they're probably over-breeding dogs to flog the puppies and or charging your Grandma 8000 to bodge her gutters....

Up to now I can't think of a better use as suggested by Tim ... Landmine / IED finders, - perfect...
    Just love driving around the UK in my stealth camper!
    Likes - sasquatch, Looser cruiser liked this post
    Thanks - Tim120 Thanked this person

Member Number:

try

Quote Originally Posted by wildman View Post
    really makes you sick at the thought of it. I suppose the insurance say they can get it fixed.
    try uhu

Member Number:

oh

Quote Originally Posted by bedonwheels View Post
    Even the word 'scum' isn't strong enough is it? These beyond low-life ar*eholes have zero conscience, when they're not ruining people's dreams by such deeds they're probably over-breeding dogs to flog the puppies and or charging your Grandma 8000 to bodge her gutters....

Up to now I can't think of a better use as suggested by Tim ... Landmine / IED finders, - perfect...
    its stuck oh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information