CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Stolen swift Kontiki.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mobilvetta kea P65

Stolen swift Kontiki.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Just seen this on another motorhome Facebook site.

Groupe public Motorhome Madness | Facebook

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    This was posted by the owner of the MH. Talk about piling on the agony.

Alan Ricketts UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!!!!! We have just arrived back from France. my niece had also posted this on an Aylesbury FB site and amazingly a lady who lives near RAF Halton clicked back to say it was parked outside her house !!! I was told at about 2.00pm this, 999 were called at same time lady got home at 2.30 and it was still there,police arrived sometime after and couldn’t find it,gone ! Lady took photo because of bad parking and reg number is now SP16CRF picture to follow,at least we now know what we’re looking for.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika EcoVip 712
    SP16CRF is a White Elldis Motorhome. It's just a pity that the Police took so long getting to it. The woman who phoned them would have been better saying there was a young lady running up and down the street naked as she had locked herself out of a Motorhome. Every man and his dog would have turned out for that one

Tracker is a waste of time. You first have to wait for the office to open then they cannot find it

Last edited by QFour; 13-06-2019 at 16:00.
    Likes Alf liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    Unless you are a bit of a Motorhome nerd, one looks very much like another I would have thought. I wouldn't know the difference between an Eldis and a Kontiki.
    Maybe the one parked outside the womans house was just parked outside the house with its original and genuine plates on?
    Fed up with the Whingers and Moaners. PMs Turned Off. Sayonara

Obanboy666 is offline Full Member
    Name: Steve.
    Spouse: Widower.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Pilote P650GJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by QFour View Post
    SP16CRF is a White Elldis Motorhome. It's just a pity that the Police took so long getting to it. The woman who phoned them would have been better saying there was a young lady running up and down the street naked as she had locked herself out of a Motorhome. Every man and his dog would have turned out for that one

Tracker is a waste of time. You first have to wait for the office to open then they cannot find it

Strange regarding the tracker, Caravan Gaurd insist I have a tracker fitted to my new Pilote and I have just gone through their approved list of trackers and all are monitored 24 hours. Who in their right mind would pay a monthly / annual subscription to a tracker company if it wasn’t manned 24 /7 ? I certainly wouldn’t.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Likes Wully, The laird, Alf liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika EcoVip 712
    Quote Originally Posted by Obanboy666 View Post
    Strange regarding the tracker, Caravan Gaurd insist I have a tracker fitted to my new Pilote and I have just gone through their approved list of trackers and all are monitored 24 hours. Who in their right mind would pay a monthly / annual subscription to a tracker company if it wasn’t manned 24 /7 ? I certainly wouldn’t.
    I had the same with the Laika so we went with NFU as they didn't need a tracker or alarm fitted .. They thought the MH was cheap compared with the cost of a new Combine Harvester at £2M. It's the ongoing costs that work out expensive. You pay to have one fitted and then have to pay a yearly subscription. When I looked at the costs it was cheaper to go with NFU. Slightly more in premium but no annual tracker fee and of course didn't have to buy the kit in the first place.
    Last edited by QFour; 13-06-2019 at 22:16.
    Likes Obanboy666, Alf liked this post

Thread Information