CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kew Gardens

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bailey Autograph 625

Kew Gardens

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I desperately want to go to an exhibition at Kew Gardens. Is there any way at all that this would be possible with the MH? I know nothing about emmissions zones etc. etc. & wonder if there would be anywhere at all to stay in the area.
    =^..^=

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon the Cat View Post
    I desperately want to go to an exhibition at Kew Gardens. Is there any way at all that this would be possible with the MH? I know nothing about emmissions zones etc. etc. & wonder if there would be anywhere at all to stay in the area.

Hi,
    The link below contains all the information you need. Just enter kew garden post code and find out if its in or out.

Ultra Low Emission Zone - Transport for London

Dezi
    Thanks Sharon the Cat, helmit thanked for this post

Member Number
    Kew Gardens is in an extremely busy area, find a camp site outside of London and come in by public transport.
    Thanks Sharon the Cat thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bailey Autograph 625
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    Kew Gardens is in an extremely busy area, find a camp site outside of London and come in by public transport.
    Any suggestions as to where? It is not the side of London that I am familiar with.
    =^..^=

Member Number

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bailey Autograph 625
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezi View Post

Hi,
    The link below contains all the information you need. Just enter kew garden post code and find out if its in or out.

Ultra Low Emission Zone - Transport for London

Dezi
    Thanks for that. At least I now know the ULEZ is the same central area as the congestion charge & the LEZ is far wider. Luckily the reg check came up OK for our van as it's fairy new.
    =^..^=

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW crafter
    The walton on thames is a C&Cclub site and has no washing/showers , the Crystal palace is C&Motorhome site with all facilities, if you use Crystal palace the No3 bus stops every few minutes to Clapham where you can get a train to Kew, there is a station in Crystal palace just the other side of the park with trains to Kew changing at Clapham.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Thanks for that. At least I now know the ULEZ is the same central area as the congestion charge & the LEZ is far wider. Luckily the reg check came up OK for our van as it's fairy new.
    If its Fairy new I expect it came with a wand, so get the wand out say the magic word, Abracathingybob and all your problems will disappear.

Dezi
    Likes Sharon the Cat liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    If it is the Dale Chihuly art glass sculptures you are going to see then you are in for a treat. They are superb. Enjoy.
    The best thing about motorhoming? It's harder for relatives to visit a moving target.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bailey Autograph 625
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    If it is the Dale Chihuly art glass sculptures you are going to see then you are in for a treat. They are superb. Enjoy.
    Yep, that's it. Glass fusing is my all-consuming passion so I have to go.
    MInd you I think it will be easier to go & stay in a Travel Lodge as we are not a member of any of the clubs & most sites look like they quite a pain to get there by public transport.
    =^..^=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information