Conti Camper tyres Blow out!

Why the comment about Nationwide breakdown? I have that but thankfully I’m also with ADAC.

They were Ok , just a bit slow and confused with policies.And not sure I helped :)

Phoned them explaining i'm in Nationwide Breakdown, in France. Did all the questions and the guy said sorry your WIFE's policy doesn't cover France. !! So I explain again NATIONWIDE BANK policy, go through all questions again, length, height etc etc... OK that's covered I will get our local rep to call you.
Meanwhile farmer and I had it up, spare out from underneath, and were just getting the old wheel off. 1 hour after first call the French rep calls me back OK and says it will be about 45 mins and they will have someone with us, I said I'd probably have it fixed by then, so he texted me a number to call if I still needed help.
I thought we were going to need help as we were struggling getting the rear wheel out from the wheel arc/bodywork , so I called them back, butI had to start again right from the beginning length, height etc etc.............. I gave our, remote, location a farm, with Lat & Long from the SatNav. Rep then said, sorry dont think your covered! So gave her the Nationwide policy No., she said she would have to check if we were covered and would have to call me back. (but she didn't)
I didn't hear anything until we were all fixed and on our way when the phone went and a french (as in only french speaking) mechanic called because he couldn't find the farm we were broken down at! Missus managed to explain we were all fixed and on our way.
It was 2 hours from first call to last so not long really, just when the tools are about i'd rather get on and do the job myself. Could of just waited and I'm sure it would have been fine.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back