MacMillan

Hi Guys,

I have rented motorhomes for myself and my girlfriends for many years and now I have finally gotten my husband to agree a series of trips this year with a view to buying one for ourselves so we can go out and about in our retirement years!!!

Our 1st adventure is a 3 night/ 4 day adventure to Dorset, Lyme Regis, Studland Bay and then the New Forest perhaps??? any ideas, suggestions etc will be super useful!!!

Kind regards
Anne-Marie

Hi, welcome to the Forum and Motorhoming, take a look at the Camping and Caravan club , great club, they have lots of temporary holiday sites cheap and good and also weekend rallies in the area you are considering, do not be put off by the word RALLIES, they are great, do your own thing or join in any activities that may be on offer on the rallies, no pressure to participate or not , but the positions of the venues are always where you want to be, any where in the UK, also the POIs [places to park up for overnights ] on this forum are great too.Lots of other apps on line for night stops also, have fun, Malc.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back