Ariel bio clothes capsules 3 in 1 pods

• Thread starter Deleted member 71915
  • Start date
We can be way more useful than men in many ways, skills often under appreciated by blokes who were ruined by their mothers ;) :devilish:

I blame the women who bring their lads up unable to cook, wash, clean and able to fend for themselves :)
It's got a bit better over the years, but a lot of attitudes are deeply ingrained and are still passed from one generation to the next, unfortunately.
Thank God I missed that revolution.

We can be way more useful than men in many ways, skills often under appreciated by blokes who were ruined by their mothers ;) :devilish:

I blame the women who bring their lads up unable to cook, wash, clean and able to fend for themselves :)
It's got a bit better over the years, but a lot of attitudes are deeply ingrained and are still passed from one generation to the next, unfortunately.
I'm in stereo now 1102298, member: 17239"]
[/QUOTE]

We tried them a couple of times but I couldn’t stand the smell, so back to the dreaded blue stuff.
Think they were Sainsbury’s - stunk the whole van out.

We tried them a couple of times but I couldn’t stand the smell, so back to the dreaded blue stuff.

You've just got a weird sense of smell. Everybody else uses the bio tabs no bother. Definitely better than the chemical stuff.
If and when I'm away in the van myself it will be bio tabs all the way (y) 😜

I don't think I'd ever replace a woman with a man! Though most of the younger generations of women are almost as useless as men. I had to teach the first three wives to cook and keep house.
You didn’t teach them how to unlock padlocks on chains, tho - until they finally made that break for freedom... 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

Last edited:

You need to give it a chance to establish some useful bacteria in the cassette.

Using Blue kills everything.

Ideally don't rinse the cassette after emptying, just replace and add the bio tablets or liquid.

You need to give it a chance to establish some useful bacteria in the cassette.

Using Blue kills everything.

Ideally don't rinse the cassette after emptying, just replace and add the bio tablets or liquid.
I'm not convinced about the no rinse bit. Sometimes two or even three rinses are required to fully expel the contents. I hope I'm not the only one who with this problem 😕

I'm not convinced about the no rinse bit. Sometimes two or even three rinses are required to fully expel the contents. I hope I'm not the only one who with this problem 😕

I give our cassette a bloody good wash inside and out when returned to base. I use hot water and various detergents/soaps etc. and it definitely gets more than one rinse out.

Might be a bit OCD for some people, but I like a sparkly clean and non-smelly loo ;)

I give our cassette a bloody good wash inside and out when returned to base. I use hot water and various detergents/soaps etc. and it definitely gets more than one rinse out.

Might be a bit OCD for some people, but I like a sparkly clean and non-smelly loo ;)
I suspect that the cassette in my van was in the van when new 25 years ago. It's a bit scratched and battered, but I'm not buying a new one as the cost would over value the van.

Funney you say that as a lad over our road used to blow kisses to his mum and she would wave back at him to the top of our street,he was 16 and my gran yoused to say look at him tied to mummies apron strings . 😂 😂 😂

IMO Formil from Lidil works better and after a quick look on ebay it is Much cheaper I use the same amount measured in the cassette cap then add a ltr of water. Keeps inside of cassette spotless as well but give it a time before you decide and if you think it's no good nothing lost you can use it for what it''s intended
cleaning out black holes, and smelling nice, try a bit of green, on thee odd occasion, when you look out the window,black , brown and green match, this time of the year, ok.pj. do not miss, it becomes messy.

I don't think I'd ever replace a woman with a man! Though most of the younger generations of women are almost as useless as men. I had to teach the first three wives to cook and keep house.
you seem to be at it,like squirrle-ing, first you will and then u want, 3 is an odd number, no 4 coming up, nice one. keep going. ok.pj. hay good looking what,what.

Back